We are a non profit organization located in Central Minnesota. Our mission is to use our network of resources and volunteers to fulfill bucket list requests for terminally ill adults in Minnesota.
How are we different?
- We do not raise funds in any way.
- We make use of individual talents and resources to fulfill requests.
- We have collected over 400 people from all over the country in our Bucket Brigade. We have 1200+ followers on Facebook helping us spread the word.
How have we helped?
- We sent David and his family to a Twins game. We threw Jamie a party so she could say goodbye to friends and family.
- We sent Steve and his family to a water park and MOA so he could spend some quality time with his two sons.
- We helped home bound Tina receive a new reconditioned laptop so she can stay in touch with family living far away.
- We sent brothers Tom and John on an ice fishing weekend so they could create one last memory together.
Thank you to everyone who donated and volunteered on Make a Difference Day!